Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 9, 2007

Playing the Waiting Game

I don't think I like this game. I wish I could change the rules. I wish the game would go faster. I am not playing alone though. I have met lots of people on the Yahoo Groups who are playing with me. We share a lot as we play this game and talk about the process, the LOI, MOE, MFA, dossier, etc. Things would probably only understand if you are a part of this game or have played before. Some of my new friends have finally finished. Kim and Frank left for Kazakhstan this morning to meet their new son. WOW!!! I can hardly wait until I am at that point in the game. My time will come. God told me it would. In the meantime, I wait and wait and wait . . .
with patience.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I'm right there with ya on that game. I thought games were supposed to be fun! I guess maybe once I get closer to the end of the game, I will be having a blast!