Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Kazakhstan Manual - Redoing Paperwork

How could I forget??? I emailed my LMI coordinator yesterday with a question about a form and she told me to refer to my manual. Silly me!! I forgot I had that! I am now redoing some of the forms I had saved on my computer to fit the way my agency wants them. They also have several forms that I hadn't prepared and I am typing those too. How many different ways can you tell the government of Kazakhstan that you will send post placements once a year for an adopted child? I think I typed four forms just stating that fact or something similar.

I hope my personal notary can come over tomorrow afternoon and notarize all these for me. I want to get them sent off to the State Secretary for Authentication on Friday. I found out some good news from the manual. For Authentication I only have to pay once for each notary!! I should only have three notaries since I am using a daycare parent to do all of my personal forms. That will save a little money there.

I finished painting the little rocking chair for Johanna's nursery. It doesn't look great but it isn't too bad either. I will probably find a large rag-type doll or a stuffed animal to put in it. I need to re-arrange my bedroom to give Johanna her own space. Glad I have a huge room.

No comments: