Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 26, 2007

Moving Along . . . .Finally!!

My social worker called this morning. My home study is finished and he will mail it out this week!!!! YEA!!! I made an appointment for Mom and I to get fingerprinted at the USCIS Office in Kansas City on April 6. (There is an office in Wichita which is closer but they don't do fingerprints.) We will have to close daycare for a day but . . . oh well. I am sooooooo EXCITED!!!! Now I have to print off my dossier paperwork and have Jeanine notarize it. It will then be sent to Topeka for apostilles. I am moving along again and getting so much closer to MY JOHANNA FAITH!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on a big step being done! I am so happy for you!!!

We did our fingerprints in Wichita... so I am not sure why you can't do it there unless they have changed things. You might double check on that.

Again, hooray for the great news!

Gail said...

Thanks Kim,
I will check with Wichita right now. It is much closer.