Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oops!! I messed up!

It no big deal really. I just don't have an appointment to get fingerprinted yet. I thought I was suppose to take my home study with me when I get fingerprinted. WRONG! I send it in and then wait, 2-3 weeks, for a letter from USCIS. After that we get fingerprinted. So . . . add another couple weeks on to the waiting time.

In the meantime I will get my dossier sent to Topeka for apostilles. All I have left to get is the house information. I will pick up my bank letter later today. I hope to get it all notarized on Friday.

On another topic, I made my first "Weeks Exchange" with Blue/Green and RCI today. We own a time-share like with Blue/Green. Yesterday I called and reserved a week with them. It is in S. Carolina for 4th of July week. (If any of you are Blue/Green or RCI owners, here's a great vacation for you!!) Anyway, today I trade that week for a week in Winter Park, CO starting August 31, Labor Day weekend. I am a little proud of myself for accomplishing that.

No comments: