Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Paperwork! Paperwork! Paperwork!

That is the theme for the week. I am going out of town next week and want to get my dossier to the state to get appostilles before I leave so I am trying to get everything finished this week. I have to buy health and life insurance and that is no small decision to make. I work for my mother in home daycare and have to have a letter from her stating my employment. It has to be done on "company letterhead." I had to design a letterhead this morning and next I will have to type the letter for Mom to sign. I had to go to the county appraiser's office to get the specs. on our house and lot for one form. Can I take all the mileage off on my taxes?
In between this I have painted a three shelf bookshelf for Johanna's nursery and am now painting a little rocking chair. I am still looking for a good used dresser that I can paint too. Thankfully, I work in my home so I have lots of time to do all these things. Adoption is a LOT OF WORK!!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

We used Brooke Agency to get catastrophic health coverage in GC; they had the best rates at the time (I called around). Capital Agency, here in W, gave us the best rates we had ever heard for house and car; I don't know if they do health and life and if they did if they would cover you in GC. I can get you the # if you'd like. Good luck, I know it is a tedious process! Don't you have the "kids' castle" design from t-shirts you made that you could use as letterhead? Just a thought. :-)

Gail said...

I bought my health insurance this afternoon. I got it through St. Farm who also insures the house and car. That's who I will probably get health insurance through too IF they will cover me. Because of past depression I may not be able to get coverage through them. What a pain!!! Especially since it is not a problem anymore.