Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Coming To America!!


I don't have anything new to post about the adoption so I thought I would show some of the things I have already purchased for my baby Johanna. This is her "Coming To America" outfit. It is a size 6 months. That means when I go to Kazakhstan I will have to choose a baby that will fit the outfit. HMMM. Is that the first the most important thing I will use in choosing my daughter? Of course not!! Actually, I am praying that the first baby I am shown will be my Johanna. I want God to make that choice for me like He does for parents who are giving birth to babies. I don't want to have to look at several babies and decide. I don't know that it will happen this way but that is my prayer.

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Gail,
I just found your blog, as somebody clicked over to my blog via your link (burakaeyae). Anyway, I've thoroughly enjoyed the things you have written! Seeing the little outfit you bought was very exciting! :) I just want to encourage you that God will indeed provide financially for your adoption. Our only responsibility in this is to walk in the steps that God is setting before us; to follow through on the fund-raising ideas that He puts in our hearts. May God completely amaze and overwhelm you by His provision. That's exactly what He's done for us! Many blessings,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Where did you find this social worker I cannot locate him?
I enjoyed your posts. God has blessed you.