Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Pregnant Together - How Fun!!

My nephew and his wife Jenny are expecting their third child in June. I was talking to Jenny on the phone this morning and telling her how it is almost like we are pregnant together. We talk about car seats, baby bottles, discipline, diapers, etc. The best part for me is we don't talk about morning sickness, at least not mine. She has two boys who are 3 and 4.5 so, even though she is 14 years younger than me she has lots of good advice. I am always emailing her when I want to know about the best of some product. It will be neat to have our children close in age. They are expecting a boy but that won't matter for several years. I hope Johanna and her boy cousin are very close. It's weird. My nephew Heath will really be her first cousin and he will be 28 before I get her. Her youngest first cousin will be Brooklen who will be 10 in May. It doesn't matter though since their are so many second, third, etc. relatives.

No comments: