Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 5, 2007

Shopping Fundraiser - Take a Look!!

I have just set up with an online company for a new fundraiser. It is a shopping set and I have my own website. There are lots of different stores you can shop from at the site. Any purchases made from this site will contribute a small percentage to my adoption fund. I am really excited about this. Everyone shops and this is one where I don't have to really do much, just get the word out. Please check it out and see if there is anything you can use from one of the listed stores.
Thanks,
Gail
www.bookcodex.com/123Skipton.htm.

Thank you to my good friend Kim Jury who told me about this fundraiser. Pray for her and her family as they wait for their "Letter of Invitation" to go and get their baby son.

No comments: