Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

New Friends

I have made so many new friends since starting my adoption process it just amazes me. Most of them I met on one of the five Yahoo adoption groups I belong to. Those are great groups to be in for information, encouragement and camaraderie. I have gained more knowledge about Kazakhstan adoptions in the last few weeks than I thought possible and not all of it came from the huge notebook my agency gave me to read. The most valuable things probably came from all my friends in my groups. Yahoo has groups for every interest, way of life, and/or problem imaginable. If you can't find the one you are looking for, start one of your own. It is great to be a part of so many people who have already gone through what I am just starting and a part of people who are going through this process at the same time. I guess I have to say "Thank You" to Yahoo.

1 comment:

Nichole Foster said...

It is truly amazing and youw ill soon find out how amazing the blogging community is too. I have made some liketime friends on those yahoo groups, and I found your blog on the international adopt KS yahoo group.

((((HUGS)))
Nichole