Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 12, 2007

The Search Is On

I found out my SW will not be in the office all this week. She is out for training. I don't know what she is training for. So far I haven't seen her do any work. So, "The Search Is On" for a new SW to do my home study. I think I may have already found one. I am waiting for a call from a guy from another agency that I guess can do home studies for others. I got his name from the administrative assistant and gave her my details. Hopefully he will call tomorrow. If he does, I will immediately go to CSS and ask for my file. For $100 they owe me that much. I will overnight it to the new guy if he can take me. PLEASE PRAY!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am praying that this SW works out for you. You've had such a tough time with something that should be so simple... you're due for good luck and good news. You and your future daughter are in my prayers.