Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 1, 2007

I'm NO Salesman!!

Well, I have finished my popcorn sells. I am just no salesman. I took a total of 16 orders,(Actually one of my daycare moms got two orders for me.) sold 27 items, and profited $128.13. The best thing about it is that is $128 I did have when I started. I definitely have to look for some way to make money without having to sell or find something that sells itself. I am checking into Christian t-shirts and antique children's pictures. Any opinions on which one I should do?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Try bookcodex.com for a great fundraiser where you really don't have to do any work at all. They build a web site for you with links to several different stores... and these are good stores like walmart, office depot, KB toys and others including amazon. Once you have a site you just give the web address to people you know and they just click on the store they want and shop away. When they shop online from any of the stores you get a percentage of the sale. It's not a big percentage but if you can get alot of people to do their shopping from your site then it can add up. You can see my site for an example at http://bookcodex.com/014jfaf.htm

I order the office supplies at work so for me having office depot on there was a big help. Also, amazon has just about everything so it's a great place to shop from. We ordered Christmas presents from our own site and got a percentage back on things we were going to buy anyway!

Hope this helps.