Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Johanna was TAGGED!!

Johanna was tagged by three blog buddies.
She has to tell 10 things about herself and our daycare friends are going to help.

1. My birth name is Ana Lucia but Mommy is changing my name to Johanna Faith Lucia.

2. I have 2 bottom teeth and am getting 2 on top. I am not fussy about them at all.

3. I wet through my p.j.'s every night unless Mommy changes me by 3:00 a.m. or so.

4. I am going to my first concert next Tuesday night. It is Desperation Band. They are from New Life Church in Colorado Springs. My mommy loves their song "Counting on God."

5. I HATE baby food and baby cereal. Mommy sneaks it in "real" food so I can get the vitamins I need.

6. I love men because I was really close to my foster father. My Grandma says Mommy needs to find me a "Papa" but Mommy says "No way."

7. I have a pink bedroom, pink stroller, pink highchair and pink car seat. My mommy must like pink.

8. I can sort of roll over but still have a lot of trouble. I'll work on it.

9. I pulled up to my knees yesterday. Mommy did get a picture of my miraculous feat.

10. I sleep all night and have from the first night Mommy had me. Mommy doesn't sleep all night though.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail! We are so very happy you and Johanna are finally together forever!! Congratulations!!

I read where Johanna 'wrote' that you all are having to change her sleepers at night. I had the same challenge with my little guy Lucas soaking through his pajamas until my Mom found these AWESOME diapers for night-time. They are made by Huggies and are in a purple package and they are called Overnights. They have Mickey Mouse on the front of them and they do a great job! We haven't had to change Lucas' pajamas at night since we began using these. Just thought I would let you know about them.

Congratulations again and enjoy every minute with Johanna because time goes by so quickly and they grow up way too fast!! God's blessings to you all and much happiness.

Hugs and Prayers,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas

LouLou said...

That is one precious girlie!

Go check my new blog:
apandessiescloset.blogspot.com

I have TONS of AP's clothes for sale.

Ellie said...

YAYAYA...

MOMMA!!!!

I 2nd the Huggies Overnighters... Get them 1 size up from what you are getting now... I found that to work better too~

Can't wait to see more pictures...

As for PaPa... I 2nd YOUR response... NO PAPA! Unless of course you want 2 kids!

HAHAHA..

HUGS
Ellie

LISA said...

Ok,Gail, I plan on learning alot from you. It's been so long since I've had little ones,everything has changed!

Unknown said...

Welcome Home, Mommy and Baby!!! We had so much fun meeting you in Guatemala! Johanna is such an angel and doll. I know you are enjoying being HOME at last! :)

Unknown said...

Be very, very thankful for #10. There are still nights Dmitrii doesn't sleep all night!!