Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nice Weather & Haircut

We have finally had some nice weather. Monday it got to about 80 degrees and Tuesday about 90. Johanna loved finally being outside. However, the temps are heading back down so we probably won't get out again until next week.

I also cut Johanna's hair. It sort of looks like I put a bowl on her head and cut around it. I didn't though. I love the haircut and think she looks adorable.
I like this new toy and the outdoors.


Hello to my fans!


Mommy, I have had enough of the great outdoors!

Sitting Pretty

12 comments:

Debbie said...

She is as cute as ever.

Lili really needs a little trim, but I can't bring myself to cut her hair.

veggiemom said...

Very cute!
Kerri and Ruby

Unknown said...

Her hair looks cute. I took the scissors to Dmitrii's "bangs" today so he can see again.

Your back yard looks like tons of fun, I want to come play there. I bet all the kids love spending their day with you.

Cammie said...

We too are enjoying the nice weather here in NH! Johanna looks so happy, and as always just adorable!

Cammie

Stacie said...

She is so cute!
Glad you both are enjoying the beautiful weather.

Victoria and Joe said...

I love the haircut.. she is just adorable... awesome yard also.. can I come play?

Unknown said...

love the bangs!!! :)

Nikki said...

Beautiful! I like her in the bangs! First haircut from Mommy is fun, huh?

It was WARM here, too but the temperature dropped yesterday...and we got lots of snow overnight! Can't wait for more warmer days :)

Jenne said...

Johanna looks SO cute with her new haircut! You are SO lucky to be having such nice weather! I thought it was nice here...in the 50's! We've been out a lot!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is so adorable. I love the new do.

LISA said...

Oh my GOSH! Look how she's growing!! She looks so happy!(except in the one pic) LOL! I bet she is keeping you on your toes!!

Jill said...

her haircut is so cute! Glad to hear all went well at the docs!

Catching up on blogs... it is amazing how fast they grow, huh?