Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Last Birthday Away

Today Johanna Faith is 8 months old. This is her last monthly birthday away from home and me.

Happy 8 months my sweet baby girl. I love you so much and I am finally coming to get you. Grandma and I will see you tomorrow. I am praying you have a smooth transition. I know you will miss your foster family and they will miss you too. I will love you with all I am and be the best mother you could ever have.
See you tomorrow,
Mommy

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 8 Months and Happy Easter to all of you! Enjoy your pick-up trip, it's such a special time and I relive it in my mind a lot. I cannot wait to see you both together!

safe travels!

Donna and Ava

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Best wishes on a safe journey. It is an awesome experience to meet your child in person and hold her in your arms. That child has grown in your heart.

Debbie

Tami said...

One more day!!!!! YEA!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Easter. We are so happy for you. Have a wonderful trip. What a great Easter present.

Kathy & Rob said...

See you in Houston!!!!! ONE MORE DAY--Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Have an awesome trip!! I can't wait to see you together at last!!!

Sharon

Frances said...

Gail,

I am so happy you have finally made it to this special day and that you will have Johanna Faith in your arms tomorrow. I cannot wait to see pictures...I will be stalking your blog! Safe travels...

Frances

Frances said...

Gail,

I am so happy you have finally made it to this special day and that you will have Johanna Faith in your arms tomorrow. I cannot wait to see pictures...I will be stalking your blog! Safe travels...

Frances

Terry said...

I can't tell you how happy I am that tomorrow is finally here! Hoping you have a safe trip and ger transition is easy. Can't wait to see pics of you together!

Terry

Jenne said...

Gail, Have a GREAT pick up trip! I can't wait to hear all about it!!
Jenne