Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Am I Capable? - A Word From God

Last Tuesday night I went to a night of praise, prayer and prophecy at my church. The praise and worship was awesome of course. During that time the Pastor and Elders of my church were in the back of the sanctuary in prayer. They were praying for God to speak to them, giving them words for the people gathered at church. God had a word for me!! Pastor Neil gave me the word from God.

Pastor Neil said that lately I have been questioning myself, asking "Am I capable?" Yes, I had been asking that sort of question just the last couple of days. God had three questions for me to answer. 1. Do I love God? 2. Am I willing to serve Him? 3. Am I going to raise my daughter to love and serve Him? Pastor Neil said that if I can answer "yes" to all of these questions (and he knew I could, he said) then God is telling me that I am capable. It was soooooooooo AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

What an awesome gift!

Pineapple Princess said...

What an amazing word! What a cool blessing and confirmation just before you go get Johanna Faith!

Love,
Stacy

Jenny said...

You can do all things through Him who gives you strength... He is able to make all grace abound to you.. He who has called you is faithful!