Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Kisses In The Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams,
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.
I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.
Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.
Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.
--Unknown

4 comments:

LISA said...

I LOVE this!Makes me cry everytime i read it.How's the packing going?

Guatemama said...

What a great poem! Looking forward to following your forever family trip!
Tracy
Mom to Alex and Anika

Frances said...

What a beautiful poem! Looks like it will not be long now! I am so happy for you!

Frances
Waiting on Rosalie

Anonymous said...

OMG Gail I LOVE this poem.
I copied it and pasted it onto my notepad on my computer and I will memorize it I promise!!!! Well I love you and good night!!!! Give Johanna Faith my love and kisses and can't wait to see you guys again!!!!
Love,
Sydney Thomas (Becky's daughter)