Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

Slushbag Fabric

I really have nothing new to post on the adoption front so I will show what I am doing to get ready for baby. One thing is buying fabric for my Slushbag that I won on Sig's blog. The site for the Slushbags is www.slushbags.blogspot.com
Tara is the lady who makes them and they are so neat!! She has different fabrics to that she uses but I chose to go find my own. The light pink fabric has crowns/tiaras on it and says "Princess" in the dark pink. I think this will be one BEAUTIFUL Slushbag.

5 comments:

Rose said...

looks cute to me! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Kerry said...

That is beautiful fabric! I'm going over to check out these most fabulous bags now!

veggiemom said...

Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Great choice! Very pretty.

btw... yes, u r supposed to award 7 people (but you don't HAVE to)

Kim

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

You did such a great job picking out the fabric... to cute ! I can't wait to see it all finished. Do post !
God Bless~
Julie