Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

$1 A Bag

While we were in Winter Park Colorado over Labor Day Weekend, we came across a mini flea market. I think it was some young moms who decided to get together. Most of the things there were for babies and young children. There were strollers, pack n plays, and highchairs but none of them were pink. I am holding out for all pink since this will probably be my only little girl. Actually, my only child.

One of the "vendors" was ready to pack it up for the day and go home so she was really trying to get rid of her things. She was selling most things for $1 a bag. Below is what I got for my $1.


4 dresses: The two long-sleeved are Old Navy and are so cute. Mom picked out the green sundress. I'm still not sure if I like the color but maybe it will be cute on.


6 Sleepers: These are various sizes and all just adorable.


3 One-Piece Outfits: The Elmo is a 3T so we won't be using it for quite awhile.


5 Individual Pieces

There was one vendor who had baby clothes for $2 - $5. She had some really nice stuff and had I not been on a vacation, I probably would have bought more from here. I bought the outfit below from her. I thought it would be a great "Coming Home" outfit.

6 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

WOW... What a good deal ! I love her coming home outfit...to cute !
God Bless~
Julie

Lori and Robby said...

I love a good deal! And she is going to look just adorable in her coming home outfit!

veggiemom said...

Baby shopping is soooooo much fun! Johanna Faith is going to be one well dressed little girl. :)

Kerri and Ruby

Melissa said...

What fantastic bargains!

Unknown said...

Great deal! I shopped so much last summer before Ava was even born but it paid off--everything was on clearance!

Anonymous said...

Very good deals . Did you recieve your package in the mail this week ?

*YOUR SBP *