Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Biggest Loser - TONIGHT



Go Jez!!!
My friend Jez is going to be on "The Biggest Loser" this season. We have been making plans to watch it every week and have been looking forward to this season. Two little girls in our daycare call Jez their "big brother." I guess they have adopted him. Some of the girls in our daycare even did a cheer for Jez and sent it to the show. I hope it gets aired sometime.
BE SURE TO WATCH AND CHEER FOR JEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Gail, I will be watching and I will make sure to cheer Jez on. By the way, is it ok to post your blog as a link on mine ? I need to do that since you are so faithful at reading mine. I appreciate it. Thanks, Hang in there.... Courtney

Tami said...

I'll be watching...

Janice said...

Hello... followed your link from Jill's blog about Mario Patrick. (I'm a friend of her mom's.)

Just wanted to say I'll add Johanna Faith to my prayers for lil Mario... I'm an "adopted child" myself so I am thrilled for both you and lil Johanna.

I watched The Biggest Loser tonight and will keep a speical eye on your friend Jez. How exciting to actually know someone who is going through that experience.... It's amazing, but I can't imagine the determination it's going to take him. I'm in awe.

Again, my most sincere best wishes as you await your little bundle.

janice

Shannon said...

I am an avid BL watcher!! I will cheer Jez on FOR SURE!!!

Nat said...

thanks for posting a comment on my blog! it's always good to "meet" new readers :) i just got caught up on yours too!!!

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Darn it... I watched last night, but didnt read this until today. Anyway... next week Jez will have my cheers... Wishing him all the luck !
God Bless~
Julie