Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 8, 2007

All In The Name

Johanna Faith
That is the name God and I have chosen for my daughter. Why am I bringing this up again? Tomorrow is the presidential election in Guatemala. Adoptions in Guatemala are up in the air. But, God is gracious (Johanna) and I have to keep my "Faith" that God will complete what He and I have started. I am so glad my daughter will have the name that exemplifies what this adoption process has meant to me and the areas I have grown and still will continue to grow in.

7 comments:

veggiemom said...

Hoping everything settles down and Johanna Faith comes home soon.

Kerri and Ruby

jajbs said...

Very cool post!


Amanda

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Beautiful....
God Bless~
Julie

Terry said...

Beautiful name...and post!

Terry

Snowflowers Mum said...

I will keep you and Johanna in my thoughts and prayers.

You will be together soon, not just in spirit.

Hayley

Melissa said...

Praying for you and Johanna Faith. I love hearing how and why people choose the names they do for their children.

Shannon said...

I love the name you have chosen for your baby girl.....beautiful!