Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Daughter

Today I was at a store and writing a check. I stopped, trying to think of the date and the cashier told me it was the 26th. As I was driving home I thought, "I should have remembered the date because my daughter is 1 month and 3 days old. Then it hit me. I had called her "My Daughter." I don't think I have ever called or thought that before. I have called her "my baby" or "my Johanna" or just "Johanna." It was so awesome when I realized I had called her "MY DAUGHTER" without even thinking about it. It just warmed my heart.
I love you Johanna, My Daughter!!!

5 comments:

veggiemom said...

Goosebumps...

Jodie said...

that's a great feeling! A few weeks ago my mom & I were talking to someone & my mom made a comment about me having 3 kids...and all I could think after that was "I have 3 kids!" :)

ps: do you mind if I link you on my blog?

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

"My Daughter" Two of the sweetest words!!

Crystal said...

awwww Gail this is so sweet-- I just love it!!! So so so sweet!!!!!!! xoxoxo

Snowflowers Mum said...

great isn't it...

Hayley