Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Can This Ever Be A Nursery?

Below are pictures of the room that will someday be Johanna's. Right now it is a total mess!! Two of the walls are still concrete and need drywall put up. There is no ceiling, just sheets. This room is used for some guests and for storage. The bed is covered with cake pans I still need to get listed on ebay. My niece, who stayed in this room last year while going to school, still has lots of stuff in here. Will this room ever be a nursery? I sure hope so!!





9 comments:

Courtney said...

It will be a great nursery, I want to see pictures of the completed nursery. Courtney

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

You will have a great project during your wait time...........

Aves

Snowflowers Mum said...

aaah....I'm right there with you! Our office is a disaster zone, and will soon be a big girl room for Piper. It will take time and perseverence!

What color will you paint it? Something sunny?

Hayley
kiwivt - ebay

Anonymous said...

You will do great job and I can't wait to see it !
Your Secret Blog Pal

Melissa said...

It looks like the room has a lot of potential, and now you have a big project to work on for all the weeks of waiting. Good luck!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I think it will be a gorgeous nursery! I can't wait to see pictures of it done!

Andrea

Calico Sky said...

lol looks like my spare room!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Yes, it will happen. Our nursery was in similar condition--it was our "office". Tons of books, papers, files, a huge desk, and tons of "junk" in the closet. BUT...we made it happen. You will too and it will look great!
Becky Taylor

Melissa said...

You can do it!!!