Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

3 Weeks Old

Today my Johanna Faith is three weeks old. I just can't believe it!! I can't believe this is all really happening. I so much want to hold her and kiss her and cuddle her and love on her. I bought a journal so I can write to her at least once a day. I pray for her constantly and her foster mother. I know she is being well taken care of because God is answering my prayers. I am praying for her birth mother too. My biggest prayer for her is that she will know and understand how much God loves her and that Jesus died for her. If Johanna doesn't get to see her birth mother again on this earth, I want her to meet her in heaven some day.

6 comments:

Tami said...

I really consider praying for the birth mother one of the beautiful blessings of adoption. I went through a whole assortment of emotions when we began our first adoption journey nine years ago. (I blogged about it a few months ago.) But over time, God changed my heart and now I can honestly say I love these women and what they have done for me. Which reminds me, I need to get praying for the newest Mom! :)

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Praying for Johanna's birthnother... May God fill her heart with peace in knowing her little girl is already loved beyond compare. Praying for you too...
God Bless~
Julie

Crystal said...

I AM SOO SORRY!!!!!!! WE HAVE BEEN OUT OF TOWN AND AUNTIE G YOU HAVE A REFERRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOH my goodness when I checked your blog I htink my heart stopped!!!! OOOH Auntie G she is sooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have your Johanna Faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soo sooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRALATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is sooo amazing to see another baby go to a loving Christian home who will know the love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Happy 3 weeks baby Johanna Faith.

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Happy 3 weeks Johanna!!! You are beautiful!

Courtney said...

Happy 3 week birthday Johanna.... Courtney