Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 4, 2007

My GREAT Great Relatives

Last Friday I took my mom to Nebraska for the 80th birthday of an aunt. There were many, many relatives there and most of them I haven't seen for awhile. What was really great was how many of them knew about my adoption and had been to my blog. My great-uncle Glen seemed very interested. He said he hadn't been to my blog for awhile so he had loads of questions to get himself updated. I just love these family members and am soooooo glad they are MY FAMILY!!!

4 comments:

Rose said...

My family is freaked out by my blog. They think I shouldn't have one. But if I didn't have one who would I talk to. I would be driving them ALL crazy. good luck with your journey. roseann

Natalie said...

Oh that's too sweet! I get a little nervous when I find out that my family is reading my blog...I'm afraid I'm going to make a fool of myself and completely embarrass them...oh well! I'm glad that your family is so supportive of your adoption!

Calico Sky said...

and soon your little one is going to be a part of that!!!

Melissa said...

That is so cool! Blogs are a great way for people far away to keep in touch.