Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Changes to My Blog

I made some changes today in the "Blogs I Visit" space. I have changed it to "Friends Adopting From Guatemala." Under it I have tons of blogs. These are only people currently adopting. If you have already adopted, I will add another list for you. I still need to move out the blogs of those adopting from elsewhere. It took me so long to add to the list that I am not going to do the moving-out right now. I added the names of the mother and child next to the blog name, uless a name was in the title. If I have a name wrong or spelled incorrectly, please let me know. If you would like to be added to my list, please let me know that too. If a link does not work, tell me please.

6 comments:

Katie said...

you can add me -- thanks Katie

Nichole Foster said...

u are also welcome to add me if you like, for a special needs look at a post adoption.

Hugs
Nichole

Natalie said...

Hey thanks for adding me. Just to let you know...."The Drama Continues" is actually Kerry and Cameron....Bella is my baby :)

Gail said...

Thanks Natalie. I fixed it.

Gina said...

Our blog is GuatemalanBlessing.blogspot.com and you are more than welcome to add us to your blog list. We brought Lucas home in January 2007.

Thanks,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas

Jill said...

Gail,

Praying for your 171H to come soon! I would love to be added to your list! Thanks for visiting my blog - oh, and I am jealous that you got the "above average intellegence thing" I wonder where I will fall, with all of this waiting, I think that I would be waaaay lower since my brain is fried! lol!

Jill (dh Jeff, dd Alli 12, waiting on Mario 3 months)