Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Not Quite Ready Afterall

Well, I thought everything was all set. Then I find out that my home study agency's license has expired and so has the SW's license. Seems simple. Just get copies of the new licenses. Nope! The agency has changed it's name sometime in the last month. Now I have to get the whole home study rewritten on new letterhead. Once I get that, it will go to Topeka for authentication and then to Houston. It seems it is always something. Good thing is, this doesn't take too long.

2 comments:

Terry said...

There always seems to be a roadblock, doesn't there. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly and you'll get referral in record time.

And of course you can add me to your blog list!

Terry

Tami said...

These little stumbling blocks are such a pain...but they are what make international adoption so special. Only a few of us are able to put up with all of it to finally see the reward at the end...our beautiful kids! Keep the faith. It will happen soon!