Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 22, 2007

Please Mr. Postman . . .


. . . please bring my I-171H . . . TODAY!! See my mailbox above? That is where you can put it . . . TODAY
The I-171H is what I need to get my referral. I thought I wanted to wait to get my referral as late as possible. I have since changed my mind. Reading the blogs of friends who are visiting their babies, getting out of FC, getting out of PGN and getting PINKS is making my desire for my referral even greater. Please, Mr. Postman!!!

4 comments:

Tami said...

I hope he makes a special delivery soon! :)

Gail said...

It didn't come today but I am still hopeful.

Melissa said...

How long have you been waiting for it? Mine came on a Saturday three days after my fingerprinting appointment. Maybe you'll get yours tomorrow!

Gail said...

Thanks Melissa. I am praying now for that very thing.