Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 8, 2007

I'm So Smart!! & It's Off - Again!!




Fed Ex delivered my psychological evaluation today. It came from Washington and has the Washington state seal on it. It is really neat. The best part is what was said about my intelligence. The Dr. said that I am "above average" in intelligence. I know all you married people are going to rush out and get the evaluations now. These are only required for singles adopting. So sorry.

As soon as I got the evaluation I stuck it in the next envelope with my dossier to go to the Guatemalan Consulate in Houston. It is already in the drop box. With it are the envelope to send it on to my agency. One more thing done!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations. We are just about on the same schedule. It will be interesting to compare timelines, maybe even meet in Guatemala.

Calico Sky said...

lol I think all us single's are 'above average intelligence' it's why we are on this path!

WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!