Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Want to Study my Home?

I need someone to do a Home Study? No, I really just need a lot of prayer so that the Social Worker I want to do the Home Study can find a way to do it. The problem? I am adopting through Little Miracles in Amarillo. They only do home studies in Texas. I have to find someone licensed to do one in Kansas. I found a lady in Liberal who works for Kansas Children's Service League and contracts to do home studies for Children's Hope International. The problem is that CHI won't let her do the home study on their letterhead. If something were to happen to the child and Kazakhstan finds out, CHI might be responsible since their SW did the home study and reccomended me. My agency, LMI, won't let her use their letterhead because she doesn't work for them. Please pray they can work something out. She has done lots of home studies and is familiar with the way they are to be done. She is close so mileage costs would be low. I had my doubts about her for awhile but now she is the SW I won't. I know God can work it out. He has worked out everything so far.

No comments: