Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Faith vs. Discouragement

That is what I am going through today. I keep telling myself to have faith and I have done pretty good all day. However, sometimes that little bit of discouragement starts creeping in. I still don't have a home study provider. I have called CHI and left a message for some lady to call me. She was in a staff meeting this morning when I called. It is now 4:00 and that must be an awfully long staff meeting. Yes, I think everything should rotate around me and my needs. I have also emailed the CHI main office in St. Louis. I told them that I really need someone to do my home study and that I have found a SW who contracts with them. I offered to send them references if they want stating that I would be a good parent and nothing will happen to my child. I left them my cell number but have not heard back from them. I will call again after preschool tomorrow if they don't call me. I will be persistent. I really want this SW. I need prayer that God will work this out. He can and will.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Best wishes for an amazing journey to your daughter. The way can be long and trying but it is more than worth it in the end. We completed the adoption of our two beautiful children from Kaz in the summer of 2005. We had a terrific experience and wish the same for you too. Have Faith. Your dream will come true.
Alli
donohoefamily.blogspot.com