Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Little Mermaid

My laptop is still in "the shop." Some part has to be ordered for it and then installed. I don't know a lot about it but I trust my brother-in-law. So, I finally broke down and bought a USB port so I can plug the card reader into the downstairs desktop computer. Now you will get to see pictures of Johanna again!! Aren't you lucky?
I bought her a tiny wading pool last weekend. It has been in the living room and she has been crawling in and out of it. Today I filled it and she got to play in the water. She loved it! She can really splash big time too. Then she discovered she could crawl out and explore the ground outside, including putting grass and/or leaves in her mouth. It was time to get out.






9 comments:

Jenny said...

She is so cute! Look at that tiny swimsuit! I can't wait to see her again.

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!!

Robyn

Tami said...

It's amazing how quickly she is growing and changing. I didn't get to do the itty bitty baby stuff with our kids. I missed these stages. She's too precious! :)

Carol said...

She looks like she's having a ball! So adorable!!

Susie said...

Oh I am so excited to see these photos. She has grown so much, but still a peanut. Love the suit. I understand lap top issues, I have had 2 major crashes in the last year. So not fun. Blessings Gail, Susie

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Come on, a little grass for lunch won't hurt her.

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

adorable, she looks like she enjoys the water.

The gFamily said...

She is so cute in that little, girly swimsuit! Summer is so fun!!

Debbie said...

She is adorable!