Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Going on Vacation!!!

YIPPEE!!
Tomorrow we are leaving to see my sister and brother-in-law in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We will take two days to drive there since I'm not sure how long Johanna will be able to ride in one day. I will try to take pictures and post while we are gone.

Most of you are probably already aware of this but it is new to me. I can't believe how much more it takes to travel with a baby. We each have one suitcase. Johanna also has a box with diapers (nights and days) and wipes, a bag with food supplies, a bag with toys, stroller, pac-n-play, and a booster seat. Good thing we have a mini van.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes, these babies do make traveling light difficult. Have a great trip!

LISA said...

Have a wonderful time on vacation!!
It sounds like you have to pack 1/2the house!!I guess i better remember that since we're getting 2!Ready for more pics of Johanna!

Victoria and Joe said...

Have a Great visit.. Hope the travel goes smoothly
I am just catching up after my pick-up so I'll just say Yeah for the name change and I LOVE,LOVE the dress.. gorgeous as always