Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Showers

Tonight is the first of two showers Johanna and I are having. I am soooooooo excited!!! At my age I thought I would never go through this but . . . it's my turn!!! I will post pictures tomorrow. The other shower is Saturday evening.

Just a little while ago one of my daycare girls told me I was going to have to teach Johanna how to be a flower girl. I asked her if she was getting married so Johanna could be in her wedding. Kaya answered, "No. She will be in your wedding." Hmmmm!! Does she know something I don't? Is she speaking prophetically? Hmmmm.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

LOL! That little girl is just too cute. Who knows, you may meet someone someday! But just as you know, the life itself is soo full of surprises... it's such a joy just to live it!

Enjoy your showers. They're FUN!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. You are going to have so much fun. I cried through my entire shower. I was so happy that it was finally MY turn!!!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Congratulations! How fun!!! I'm sure you and Johanna will get lots of goodies!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...
This comment has been removed by the author.