Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Johanna's BFF

The night of Johanna's baby shower we found out Brynn and her Mommy and Daddy are moving to our town. I don't know about Johanna, but I am pretty excited. I am already praying about Johanna's future friends and I want her to have friends from Christian families. Brynn is also adopted only she just came from Florida. Actually it is almost as far as Guatemala from here. Below are some pictures of Johanna and Brynn "playing" the night of the shower. I wish I could have video so you could hear Brynn's mommy Melany laughing through all this.

Hey Brynn!! Are you teething? Let me help.


Okay. If you don't want it in the mouth, how about the eye?


Let me try the mouth one more time.


Hello? Brynn? Are you in there? Open up!!


Hey Johanna! Where did you go?


Okay, we'll both play with our own toys.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

They are so cute together and I'm sure will be good friends.

Susie said...

Way cute...Happy Mothers Day Gail. I love keeping up with your journey of Johanna being home. Blessings, Susie

Nikki said...

I bet they were funny to watch! Glad to hear that Johanna is making new friends; I can see she's going to be POPULAR as she grows up!

Pineapple Princess said...

What cute pics of Johanna and her BFF! I hope you had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day with Johanna home!

With love,
Stacy