Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 25, 2008

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm

Johanna has started making the "M" sound. She sometimes says "mamamamama" but doesn't say it to me yet. I know she will get it soon.

She saw her new pediatrician on Friday and we found out that what she had was hand, foot and mouth. Yes, even in her throat. Poor thing!! She has gotten over that but now has a cold. At least she can still eat with a cold.

My laptop is in the shop but as soon as I get it back I will post new pictures of my little princess.

6 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Praying your precious Johanna is feeling better soon!

Stacy

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

It's such a joy when you hear them say 'mama' and they know what they mean. She knows who mama is though.

I am glad she is feeling better. It is so scary when they are sick and can't tell you what hurts or what is wrong.

Debbie

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear she is over the HF&M. I had that once and it hurt something terrible. Poor baby girl!

I am sure the mama's will start coming your way soon. Dmitrii said hi dada today. His first effort at puttin 2 words together!!! I looked into the library thing and found out they have toddle time which is like your wee readers. It looks like it's just a summer thing though and doesn't start until June. So we will start that in a couple of weeks.

Unknown said...

It sounds like every day is a new adventure with your precious one!! So glad you figured out what what going on...poor baby. I can't wait to see more pics! :)

Jenny said...

Yay! How sweet. Samuel still doesn't say Mama very much. But he has said a few other words lately! "Dada, Up!" (upon waking) "Where Dada?" (when Daddy left the room) "Yeah" (in answer to a question) "There" (while pointing)

Jenne said...

I hope Johanna is feeling better!