Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2007

World's Greatest Grandma

Yesterday my mom and I were setting up for garage sale when I came across something. There was a HUGE box in the garage under a table. I thought it would be a good box to set some items on. I had no idea where the box came from. Then I realized it was a new box with something in it. My brother and sister-in-law often store Christmas presents at our house so I thought that was what it probably was. I asked my mom where it came from. She got this silly look on her face and replied, "Oh, I don't know. Where did it come from?" Then I read the box. Below is a picture of what Mom secretly bought. She really will be the greatest Grandma!

6 comments:

Tami said...

CUTE!!!! She's already started in on the spoiling and Johanna isn't even home yet! ;)

Unknown said...

Oh what an awesome grandma Johanna has!!! I have seen those and they are so, so cool.

I wanted to get Dmitrii one when they first came out last year because we decorated his room with horses, but didn't end up doing it. I am glad we didn't because he is actually scared of all the horses in his room!!!! figures, eh?

Katie said...

Awwwww...she will love it !!!

jajbs said...

That is SO sweet!!!! Can we say she is on her way to the title of World's Greatest Grandma!!


amanda

Cammie said...

Very cute :) What a great grandma Johanna has!

Cammie

Alysa said...

Oh! I saw this in a store just this past weekend. It is so adorable and it moves and neighs just like a real pony. Such a wonderful Grandma!