Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Too Much Stress

I have had the most stressful day and it had nothing to do with the adoption. One of my niece's passed away this morning. She was a step-daughter of one of my sisters. She wasn't in real good health but this was a complete shock to allof us. She left behind five children ages 10 to 18. The four younger ones will probably have to go live with their father about an hour away.

I also have a nephew who is 16 who is about to go into the hospital. He has been anorexic and has lost so much weight. We are pretty close and it hurts me to see him hurt and to see how scared he is.

Well, if I can make it through this week I should be able to handle this adoption process, I think. Now I just need some good news, like PA.

11 comments:

Courtney said...

oh no.... i am so sorry to hear of all your news. I will pray for you and your family. stay strong and keep your chin up. you will get through this. Courtney

veggiemom said...

I'm so sorry for all you're going through right now. Hugs to you and your family.
Kerri and Ruby

Unknown said...

So sorry about your families loss. I hope your nephew does well with tx, that is what I do for a living and it is a rough recovery road but people do make it through1

Take care

Tami said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You are in our prayers.

Cammie said...

So sorry to hear what you and your family are going through. Our thoughts are with you.

Cammie

Beth said...

How awful. We are truly so sorry for the pain you and your family are feeling over these losses and struggles. Praying you find strength as you support your family, and that you will be held up, too.

Ellie said...

Sending my Prayers and thoughts to you and you family in this time of need.

HUGS TO ALL

Ellie

Melissa said...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Alysa said...

Such sad times for you and your family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Alysa

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am so sorry that you have been so stressed. I will be praying.

Krystal said...

So sorry to hear that all of this is going on. Hugs to you and your family during this difficult time.