Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2007

Blog Changes - YAY!!!

I have had to make some changes to my blog. These are changes I am very happy to make. "Becoming Family" - Baby William, "Worth the Wait" - Olivia Grace, and "Waiting For Brody" - Brody Boy, have been moved to ADOPTIONS COMPLETED!! I am so happy for these families.

I also have the pleasure of adding the blogs of four new friends who are currently adopting from Guatemala. If you haven't already, check out these new blogs. They are "Adopting Ariana", "Bringing Home Ava Bella", "Anthony's Adoption", and "Isaac Charles McGee".

8 comments:

Courtney said...

just checked out the new blogs... courtney

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

If you want to add me to the completed you can.

Melissa said...

It's so nice to see that word for families...COMPLETED :-)

Melissa said...

I don't mind you adding us to the list at all! I hope you don't mind, I've linked to your Johanna blog. She is a precious little girl with a mommy who loves her so much! We've got to get these kids home!!!

Annie and Greg said...

I am so excited that Becoming Family got moved to adoptions complete too!! William is doing just great with his new family. Hopefully you will be able to move your own blog to the completed adoptions list soon!

Corey said...

I love to see COMPLETED adoptions!!!!

Shannon said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know I received your package today. It's already in the suitcase!!

Melissa said...

I'll be checking out the new blogs.

You have been tagged. Please visit my blog to see what to do. Thanks!