Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 1, 2007

On Angel's Wings to Guatemala

I am so excited!! I found someone to take a package for me to Guatemala. It was going to cost me about $200 to Fed Ex the package to Guatemala. Today I Fed Ex'd it to Indiana for $42. The Hart's are going to take it to Guatemala and give it to Victor. Victor is going to get it to my attorney. My baby Johanna should have it sometime the week of November 12.
Thank you so very much to the Hart Family for doing this for me. I hope you have a wonderful visit with your baby girl!!

7 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That is so sweet!!! Don't you just love sending her things??

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I am so happy that you found someone to take your package!!! It is so much fun to send stuff to our babies!!!

Sharon

Kristin said...

Yeah!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Many blessings!
Kristin

Teri said...

That's great. I sent a package by regular old post office and it did get there. Isn't Fed Ex price incredible?

Teri

Rose said...

Glad you found someone to send a packag e to that sweet dumplin!!!

Melissa said...

That's great news! I sent a huge package to Sophia when our case manager went to Guatemala. The price to reliably get a package there is CRAZY!

Unknown said...

Gail,
have you hear of onedollaradoption.com? It is a site where you set up your own page describing your adoption, your child and your financial needs to complete the adoption. I am starting to see the name of this site circulating around the web so I think it's good to get good publicity. Might be a good way to work on some fundraising to get Johanna home.

Keeping you and your beautiful daughter in my thoughts and prayers.