Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 9, 2007

Making The Disciple's Cross


I got my order of supplies this evening to make The Disciple's Crosses to sell for fund-raising. With the supplies came an instuctional dvd on how to make them. It looks so easy with the dvd. So, I gave it a try and made my first one. I WON'T BE SELLING THIS ONE. Mom told me to keep making them and with practice I will get better. I sure hope so. Above is a picture of the one I just made, minus the leather necklace part. I guess I will let Mom have this one.

3 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I think it is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful. I ran across your blog today for the first time.
I was wondering if you got your disciple crosses from Slidell, LA. The pastor of our church started the disciple crosses. I started reading blogs a year ago when my daughter started her blog while waiting for her son from Guatemala. Good luck with your crosses and your adoption journey.

Dominick's Maw Maw

Gail said...

Yes, they are from Slidell. Ask your pastor how he makes it look so easy? I will try again because I will get better.
Congratulations on your grandson.
Thank you for stopping at my blog.
Gail