Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Dealing with USCIS

Today Mom brought in the mail and said it was all junk. A few minutes later she hollered to me in the office and asked why I was getting mail from "Homeland Security." DUH? Okay, I didn't say that to her but told her it was about our fingerprint appointment. (Boy was that fast!) That wasn't what it was. DARN! I guess I hadn't sent in the $70 for Mom's fingerprinting or a copy of her birth certificate. They were both in the mail within 30 minutes. By next weekend I should hear about our appointment. Right?

I found my digital camera this morning that has been missing for over a week. I was laying in bed and tried to think of all the bags, suitcases, etc. we took with us to Memphis. The camera has to be in one of those. I couldn't think of any. FINALLY, I decided to pray about it. I don't know what took me so long. I had just spoken God's name when the thought came to me, "the dvd bag!" Then God said, "I was waiting for you to ask Me." GOD IS SO GOOD!!! I didn't even have to ask Him. He just wanted me to acknowledge that I needed His help.

No comments: