Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 2, 2007

Home Study to USCIS

I sent out an email to some friends and family over a week ago saying that I had an appointment for fingerprinting. I messed up. I have to send my home study to the USCIS office in Kansas City first and then wait for them to contact me about fingerprinting. I have hear this can take
2-3 weeks. BUMMER! I hope that for some reason, they get mine finished quicker. I guess I will have plenty to do for 2-3 weeks. I am mailing in my home study today. I have it written on my calendar so in about 2 1/2 weeks I will start calling if I haven't heard anything. I am an impatient person when it comes to things like this.

I got my new car seat yesterday. It is WONDERFUL!! I love it and it is beautiful for a little girl. I didn't even have to leave town to pick it up. The family was coming here to visit relatives so I just drove about a mile across town to get it. It is brand-new and still in the plastic. It will stay in the plastic until Johanna gets here. I don't want it collecting dust.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I just showed Heath an online picture of your car seat because I thought it was so nice, and he said, "oh my goodness, it's like a pink throne!" LOL :-) Fitting, I think. He was also impressed by the deal you got on it.

Gail said...

Tell Heath he can have "the pink throne" when you guys have a baby girl. I want to see him driving around with his "princess" sitting on it in HIS back seat.