Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Johanna's Room



I had to take pictures for my dossier so I thought I would post them here too. This isn't really Johanna's room but our downstairs playroom. I just thought the yellow wall with the big flowers would look better than the plain blue wall of my room.
In the top picture is a shelf that used to be yellow and an what was an unfinished rocking chair. I painted them both. I got the nice pink cubbies at Target and they fit perfectly. The activity garden came from my SIL and she got it from one of her daycare parents. I need to round up the other vegetables to it.
In the second picture is the 3-in-1 crib from Wal-Mart. I put it together all by myself. It has stuffed toys and dolls in it. I have two packages of size 3 Huggies that I bought while the coupon was still good. In front of the crib is a plastic storage box with Christmas outfits, ornaments, etc. for Johanna. (I hope she will be home by this Christmas.) Over the front of the box are three of the MANY outfits I have for Johanna. The one on the right is a onesie that says "Kazakhstani Baby" on it and has a stork with a bundle. I got it on Amazon. Beside the crib is the "Pink Throne" as Heath as so kindly named it.
I have a larger storage box full of clothes that I did not get in a picture. I am still looking for a dresser to put all those clothes in. Tomorrow I have to put all of this back in my bedroom. That is where Johanna will sleep when she first comes home. It is a very large room.

No comments: