Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Let the Waiting Begin

Boy is this no fun!! I hate just sitting and waiting. I have sent my home study to K.C. and now have to wait for my I171, I think that is what it is called anyway. It is a piece of paper saying it is okay for me to bring an orphan into the US.

There are things I need to be doing during this waiting time but it is difficult to get motivated for some reason. I know if I want my daughter here I have to do them - - - things to raise money. I still have a lot of things I need to get listed on ebay to sell. Problem is, I lost my digital camera. I will have to borrow one since I refuse to spend the money on a new one. As soon as I do that, my old one will turn up.

I also need to get things finalized for the Miles of Smiles "Women's Day Out" fundraiser. I guess I am going to take orders for gourmet popcorn. ( I sold it a few months ago and it is delicious!) I am also going to take orders for specialty pasta. I may try to sell coupons for Antiquities Photos to if I can get a space from my church to do the pictures in May. I just have a difficult time calling people and asking for favors, or asking for anything for that matter.

Guess I will close this post and get busy. Just typing this has convinced me I need to get started.

No comments: