Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What PGN Really Stands For

A blog friend (Stacy) told me I needed to post this on my blog.

The other night I couldn't sleep. Usually when I can't sleep, I spend the time in prayer. That night I was praying about my case and PGN. God spoke to me while I was praying about what PGN means to Him and should mean to me. It is "Praise God Now!" Yes, that is what God wants me to do! Praise Him for what He is going to do. So now PGN means just that to me . . . PRAISE GOD NOW!!!!

Thank you God that You are going to see this case through to the end.

9 comments:

Krystal said...

What a wonderful perspective!!! Your day is coming soon :)

Stacie said...

What an awesome way to think of PGN! I love it! Very soon it will be PRAISE GOD WE'RE OUT!

Stacie

Pineapple Princess said...

YEA! I LOVE this post!!! When you hear from God in a time like this, you got to spread the word, girl. Nicely done! Praise God for His promises! I feel very encouraged! I am praising and praying Johanna Faith out of PGN along side you.

Your friend,
Stacy

Frances said...

Great reframe...God knows we could all use one!

Tami said...

Amen.

Courtney said...

great way of looking at it. courtney

Beth said...

I LOVE that! Thanks for sharing.

Ellie said...

Like it!

I will spread the word!

Hugs
Ellie

Nikki said...

Hi there! Just trying to spread the word that the charity of the month for Blogs for a Cause is Mayan Families! Please visit
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com
if you're interested in a blog design!
Thanks :)
Nikki