Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My First Baby


My first baby girl got her hair cut yesterday. Since she looked so cute I decided to take a picture and post about her. Maggie is a Yorkshire Terrier and will be 10 years old in February. She is soooooooo spoiled rotten. She follows me through the house and sits on the couch beside me. She also sleeps with me. I don't know how Maggie is going to take it when Johanna comes home. She doesn't really like kids too much and wishes they would just leave her alone.

4 comments:

veggiemom said...

Ooh - how cute is she. I have a silky, which just looks like an overgrown Yorki, and he looks just like her.
Kerri and Ruby

Courtney said...

i think someone may be jealous ... courtney

Jenny said...

I don't know that Maggie likes any other person or animal except you, actually :-) But that's okay, female dogs are allowed to be b*tches, hah (funny I can't even type the whole word out when I'm using it in an appropriate way). But she does look very cute with her new haircut!

Kylie's Mommy said...

Maggie sounds exactly like my Bailey. She is a momma's girl and follows me everywhere.. She is now 12 and very set in her ways.
She has adjusted ok to Kylie being home. Kylie likes to grab her hair and Bailey doesn't really like that of course. We are working on her "patting" the dog easy..... LOL
Dottie