Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pray For My Friends

I have met (through the internet) so many new people during this adoption process. I fee blessed to have these people as my friends. Today two of my friends are really hurting.
Will and Aileen got a call today that their sweet baby, Ariana, passed away yesterday. I can't even imagine the grief they must be feeling. Please remember them, as well as the foster family and birth mother, in your prayers. They do have the assurance that Ariana is in the arms of Jesus but the hurt is still there. She made a huge impact on their lives and will be a part of their future in the memories they had with her.
God,
Please be with Will and Aileen. Send your Comforter to give them peace. I thank you for the blessing that Ariana was to them.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry. Please know I am praying for your friends, the foster mother and family, and the birthmother and family. God bless.

Prayers,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I am so sorry!! This is such a sad situation!! My thoughts and prayers are with everyone during this very difficult time.

I love the new pictures of Johanna!! She is adorable!
I can't wait to see the nursery!

Sharon

Sandi said...

I am so sorry. I will lift them all up in prayer.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am praying!! This is so sad!!

Unknown said...

Lifting them up in prayer.

Unknown said...

It's so sad and I cannot even bare to think of what that would be like. It's too overwhelming to even try. I am praying for this family and their sweet angel baby.

Annie and Greg said...

What heartbreaking news! They are definitely in my thoughts.

Jenn said...

This breaks my heart! I will be praying for them.

Snowflowers Mum said...

I am in shock, this is the second time I have heard this today, two children, different countries, what a tragedy.

Hayley

Nikki said...

Oh, that hurts! We will include them in our prayers...

bodegalee said...

I'm so very sorry for your friends' loss.. I do know how devastating it is and if they need a shoulder of someone who has unfortunately "been there" pls have them contact me (you can get my email thru my blog)... Big prayers going out for the families involved and that sweet baby!
Leigh