Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 9, 2007

Special Thank Yous

Since I have nothing new to tell on the adoptin front, I thought I would use this time to give some "Thank Yous" to some people who have been helping with fund raising for my adoption.
THANK YOU TO:
My sil Lori who has given me a lot of her daughters outgrown clothes to sell on ebay and also brought a lot of items over for my garage sale.
Travis and Megan Quam and their children Jonas and Lucy who gave me lots of items to sell on ebay and at my garage sale. I hope you are enjoying your move to California. I know you are missed here. God Bless your family.
Jenny, a friend from church and one of our daycare moms for giving me items to sell at my garage sale.
Anna who is giving up her cake business and gave me TONS of pans to sell.
Richard and Carol Franz who gave me lots of family heirlooms to sell on ebay.
Kristie my niece who gave up her Coca Cola collection for me to sell.
Pandy my niece who gave me her Pokemon collection to sell.
Brenda my sister who gave me lots of Nutri System foods to sell on ebay.
Rachel my niece who gave me TONS of clothes to sell at my garage sale.

I have so many wonderful family and friends. I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

HI! Saw your comment on my blog and thought I would drop in. Feel free to link me. Good luck on your adoption! I'll keep watching to see how it goes.