Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fellow Guatemama

This is so neat!! Today I took one of my little daycare boys to his swim lessons. There was a little boy in the same class that didn't look like his mama. I was pretty sure he was adopted so I asked his mom. And He is from GUATEMALA!!! I am so excited to meet someone from my own town with a Guatemalan child. She said they are adopting a second little boy and got a referral in March. She seemed about as excited as I was. She also knows of one other family in our town with two children adopted from Guatemala. Maybe we can all get together sometime when we both have our new babies home!!

4 comments:

Tami said...

That's wonderful! It's great when you meet people who share the same adoption experiences as you do. That will be a big help to you as you go through this process. What a great find! :)

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

Hi, just stopping by. Good luck on the growing of your family. It is so exciting isn't it!!!!

Aves

Bekah said...

I wish we had some other sweet Guatemalan children in our area. It's so fun for the kids and their mamas to be able to get together, play and share.

Melissa said...

Congrats on getting more turned in to your agency :-)