Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Want to Eat at El Zarape!!!



This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in town. I just LOVE their gorditas. I have decided that we will go out to El Zarape to celebrate when I get my referral. My 13 year old niece, Xaviera, is staying with us for the summer and she really wants to go out with us to celebrate. However, we have to leave to take Xavie home Friday, August 3. You know what that means, right? I have to have my referral before then!!
Come on Johanna Faith!!!

4 comments:

Tami said...

Mmmmmm...gorditas! Can I come? ;)

veggiemom said...

So this comment doesn't have anything to do with this post but I followed the link to your blog from the comment you left on mine. I just wanted to say hi. I started my adoption journey in Kaz before switching to Guat too. Guat ended up being the perfect choice for me. I'll be following your journey now. Hope you have a referral soon and have a smooth and easy process.

Kerri
mom to Ruby the amazing Guat tot

Melissa said...

Hoping you'll get that referral soon! God's timing is perfect timing, and he knows just the baby for you.

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Come On Johanna Faith...Your Mommy is Hungry !
God Bless~
Julie